At SarahButland.com I host Take Over Mondays where authors or writers of any point in their career can write their own post for the blog or answer some questions to be my guest. Below you’ll find 8 questions you can choose to answer or just send me something on the topic of writing in general to post. Pending scheduling, I’ll post it live the next available Monday.
1. Do you still remember that “Ah-ha” moment when you knew you’d be happy writing all your life? If so, please share it with us.
2. Are you part of a writer’s group or do you like to write alone?
3. Any great secrets for someone trying to get published or marketing their published works?
4. If you were interviewing your favourite author who would it be and what’s one question you would ask?
5. Do you have any advice for young emerging authors?
6. With literacy rates on the decline in Canada, do you have any tips to promoting literacy in general?
7. If martians appeared and, in exchange for anything you desire, offered you any position on earth, what would you want?
8. To conclude, is there anything else you want to share with us? Any upcoming books you want your readers to know about? Feel free to share anything with us.
Please email your choice to “info @ Sarah Butland . com” and I’ll reply to confirm I have it and when you’ll be scheduled.
Thanks for reading and writing!