I would like to thank writer Emily Wheeler for rewarding me with this opportunity to share with you 7 interesting things about myself. In the wonderful world of blogging it’s awesome to have others support literacy and sharing the written word this way and I’m thrilled to have the opportunity to pass it on and, in doing so, introduce you to other bloggers.
The rules are as follows:
Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them (done!)
Share 7 things about yourself (see below)
Nominate 15 bloggers you admire (again, see below)
Leave a comment on each of their blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated (in progress)
Seven things about me:
1) I very easily feel overwhelmed with life but feel amazing when I accomplish anything, no matter how small.
2) I am mostly a circle (for details on this please see Connie Podesta’s site, I promise you’ll be amused)
3) I have a love/ hate relationship with Pepsi but my distaste has been successfully triumphant as of late (too bad I didn’t drink coffee as the caffeine is what I need)
4) Words with Friends is the only Facebook game I play as I find Facebook distracting enough.
5) Being a poet has always been my dream but I turned to children’s books, short stories and novels for a challenge and am loving it. Only certain things and people are leading me back to my days of poetry.
6) Speaking in front of groups scares me to my inner being but it’s a challenge I love facing. I’ve spoken to students many times and shake every time but love that I’m conquering my fear, enjoying myself and crave the chance to do it all over again.
7) My husband says I have a horse shoe inside of me as I win a lot of contests (never the lottery though I should start buying tickets). I have a Kindle filled with won ebooks, a shelf filled with paperbacks and have been to the Atlantic Dream Fest twice after winning tickets.
Now for my 15 bloggers: