Jack Canfield is challenging his followers to think of 101 goals to achieve and to make them public. Right now, I can think of 11 major ones and wanted to write them down as soon as I thought of them. Hold me accountable, please and thank you and feel free to comment with your own and your acknowledgment that you have read mine.
1) Complete first draft of a second novel.
2) Be published in SaltScapes.
3) Be published in Our Canada.
4) Get to Level 4 (some of you know what I’m talking about lol)
5) Eat healthier foods, less chocolate and chips.
6) Spend a lot of time with my son and husband.
7) Win Amazon’s Breakthrough Novel contest.
8) Finish Alan Wake.
9) Add a column to this site every week.
10) Learn to relax.
11) Realize that life is what you make it and if you smile often you can be happy.
Thanks for reading,
Good goals, Sarah. I especially like number 11. It’s so true. A writing friend of mine has decided to summarize her goals for the year in one word: change. I like the idea of choosing a word. Mine for this year is gratitude. It fits well with ‘life is what you make it’, I think.
I love that idea too and, although I don’t want to be a copy cat, I think gratitude would be mine as well. I’ve been focusing a lot on that lately but can always improve.
Thank you for sharing and agreeing with the idea.